Monday, November 10, 2008


I Can't believe it is already this time again. I put this picture up because It came up, I am in a learning curve for blogging. I am so excited I wish I would of done this sooner what a fun way for family and friends to see our family(PAPA, most of all).
I am looking forward to go and cutting down our Charley Brown tree from the ranch. This has been a tradition. The kids love it, I know Kasey loves it even more. I love it when the tree gets home, and when we pick it out as a family. I did get some new Christmas ornaments, I am anxious to see how they look on the tree.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I'm so excited you're blogging. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my friends list! I need your email and I'll add you to my blog! -Em

Stacie and Kai said...

Yeah fianlly! Cant wait to check out what your family is up to on a daily basis!